Monday, January 21, 2008

Entreprenurialship and it's purpose for me...

"Three things that I would like to get out of this class are pretty simple and probably the same idea that most other students had when registering this semester. First, I hope that I can obtain useful guidance towards how my company will operate with respect to my competitors in the same field. More so, how do I know if my company will be more lucrative or any more innovative than similar companies already in existence. Secondly, I want to obtain a clear understanding of what exactly one needs in order to begin their start-up, how much money should I have, what sort of investments must I make and so on. Finally, through taking this class I hope to become more motivated to work towards what it is that I want to do. Knowing that a 9 to 5 job behind a computer screen is the last thing that I want, and knowing that I have to work in a creative environment, makes me want the life of an entrepreneur so much more. I hope that this class teaches me what specific characteristics it will take to not just come up with a good idea, but work so hard that it makes me a profit."

No comments: